The pro-grade library provides implementation of custom Java Security Managers and Security Policies. The main component is a Java Security Policy implementation with denying rules as an addition to standard grant rules.
- sorting output of policy file generator alphabetically
- do not print empty permission actions in policy file generator and missing permissions dumper
- fixed wrong condition in NotifyAndAllowPolicy
- relicensed under Apache License, version 2.0
- new helper policies and security managers added to help users with creating their policies
- policy file generator
- missing permissions dumper
- documentation added
- source repository moved under https://github.com/pro-grade/pro-grade/
- improved handling non-ascii characters in CodeBase
The first version (licensed under LGPLv3) developed as a diploma thesis.